I have been quiet in the blog world recently. May was a challenging month and I'm not sure yet how to process everything that has happened. Rex and I celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary on May 21. Late that afternoon we received a phone call that Rex's Father had died. We traveled to Newport, Rhode Island...just the two of us. We shared sadness, happiness, regret and discovery. We were quiet...we were chatty. We held each other...we gave each other space. I journaled...(a lot)...I was never without my journal, a glue stick, pen, mini-stapler and camera. Documenting everything...not wanting to forget anything... from how I felt to what we ate...to how the air smelled. In the coming days I hope to post some pages from May's journal.....to share my process of healing and recovery. Thank you to everyone who sent good thoughts and prayers our way.
No comments:
Post a Comment