Thursday, June 11, 2009

Barnes & Noble

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I don't have to be at work until 10:30. After I drop Rowan off at daycare this gives me about an hour and a half to spend at Barnes & Noble. This can be quite expensive. Today I went in looking for a specific book called The Worst of Evils. My father wrote a review of the book and I just found it last night doing a "google" search. They didn't have it in the store. Instead of walking out and finding something less expensive to do I walked out with 5 books! (sorry honey) I am getting ready to get Rowan to bed and then I hope to flip through the pages of all of them. Rex is at the firehouse tonight so I can take up all of his space with books! Now....where to begin.......????

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! You have a great book list here, Kristin! You know, I hadn't even heard of Mary Oliver before I started blogging. Then I discovered that she has inspired many women bloggers. I keep meaning to read a book by Elie Wiesel. I have the sequel to Garden Spells sitting on my night table right this very moment. And I've heard good things about L.K.Ludwig's classes.

    Kristin, I think you'll like the following blogs and the bloggers will, of course, like YOU..
    .
    Karen at http://www.artsortments.blogspot.com
    Relyn at http://www.comesitbymyfire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete