Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm in! But on the outside!

Align Center
So....today I received a reply about access to the DeJarnette Sanatorium. I have been granted permission to photograph the exterior of the building only. I just have to get written permission the day I visit and carry it with me onto the property. The interior is off limits due to the asbestos. While that was happy news worthy of a smile......I just had to take the risk and push my luck a little further. I sent a thank you email and asked if I could photograph the interior if I signed a waiver and wore a mask. I will patiently wait for an answer and hope that I have not pushed my luck too far. I've been studying the photos I took to see if it is possible to get a good look inside through the doors and windows. Actually, it may be ok if I cannot enter. Although I do not believe in ghosts or haunted houses or sanatoriums......some of the things I have read have made me a little scared. I'm definitely not going without Rex!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment