
This is me......scars and all. I am taking an expressive arts therapy class from one of the most amazing women I have had the pleasure to meet. Her name is Jena and she is positively radiant. I signed up for her class Art and Soul not knowing what to expect and very very very nervous about beginning something new. What has happened... as is evident in my self-portrait... is that I feel like a butterfly emerging from it's cocoon! This IS a life changing experience for me. There are 5 other very talented and beautiful women in this class and I love them all! I have so much I want to share and unfortunately no time as I have to leave for work in about 10 minutes....(work is interfering with my art!!!). So.....all day I will be looking forward to sharing more about class. Last night we made masks..............and I have pictures!
I love this! It is truly amazing to watch it Birth into motion. I loved making masks with you you have a familiar soul. Does that sound strange? I dont know why but I feel as though I have known you before I knew you. Have a wonderful day, and I have created a blog so I can post some of my stuff. Thanks for the inspiration.....ps cant wait to see the photos.
ReplyDeleteI love that....."I feel as though I have known you before I knew you"......wow! and......thank you for the inspiration as well! And yes, I agree and no, it does not sound strange!
ReplyDeleteSo many wonderful posts here, i am loving everything you are sharing and hope you continue to share more and more.
ReplyDeleteyour painting above is beautiful!!!!
xo