Thank you all.....Misty he did have a great birthday.....the years go by too quickly...it seems like just yesterday when I took this photo.He still loves to wear crazy hats. We are so blessed to be mothers and seeing them go is bittersweet. Being the mom of teens we have had a few "bumps" in the road but honestly.....they are fabulous and I really enjoy their company.
this is the sweetest photo! Hope he had a great birthday!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous wee photo! My daughter turns 19 on the 19th. Where do the years go?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your cutie! My son turned 18 also on March 8. How lucky we are to be mothers!
ReplyDeleteThank you all.....Misty he did have a great birthday.....the years go by too quickly...it seems like just yesterday when I took this photo.He still loves to wear crazy hats. We are so blessed to be mothers and seeing them go is bittersweet. Being the mom of teens we have had a few "bumps" in the road but honestly.....they are fabulous and I really enjoy their company.
ReplyDelete