Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SP Wednesday=Moody


I have taken a little vacation from my blog...I have been so moody lately and very grumpy. I am full of self-doubt, indecision, awkwardness, I am angry and I don't know why. Some days I'm sad and just want to curl up under the covers and hope no one will find me. Change is in the air! A change of seasons, a change at work, and I think a hormonal change as well. I know that I must be out of sorts when my mom says "Kristin, you know we all love you" then there is the but......and personally I don't think you should ever follow an "I love you" with a but.....or for that matter an "I'm sorry" cannot be followed by a but......I'm 42 and my mother suggested that I get my hormones checked....maybe I'm premenapausal? Wouldn't it be nice to just give it a name and then pop a pill and all will be ok. I saw my lovely and wise nurse practitioner today. She says that since I had postpartum depression after Rowan was born and that he is just now three that the postpartum depression likes to come and visit. Well, I'm tired of the company and I wish it would go away. I want to feel like myself again and I know I will. I also NEED to get back to art making. I've been doing a lot of visual journaling...next week I begin my Art and Soul gathering again. I think being creative with the wonderful wild women in my life will be just what my soul needs......what I crave. And then maybe my family will want to be around me again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. trying to post here again... i made a comment on your owl post and it gave me an error... not sure what i did... who knows, but i wanted to say she is SOOO beautiful, breathtaking! i love that she is there watching over you and you for her... and now little babies in your mail box? what a perfect home for them! ;)
    all of the drawings you posted are so precious, i have a stash of my favorites from india and jade that i pull out once and awhile, seeing their creations makes me so happy...
    now, for the moodiness... oh, i know the feelings, it sucks feeling this way and there is so little that seems to cure these out of sorts kind of feelings, thank god they pass! i am sorry you are feeling moody, you have so much going on, i can understand why you would be feeling this way... i hope you can try not to let it weigh heavy, it will pass, it will.
    if you can get away this saturday there is a soup & song night at the barn swallow, i think i might try to make it... would love it if you could join me and meet a few of my friends there.
    i hope you are enjoying the thunderstorm tonight, as soon as it started thundering i thought of you... i am loving it so much!
    take care. xoxoxoooxooxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete