Lovely! I am reading the most WONDERFUL book, Wesley the Owl by Stacey O'Brien....... run out and borrow it! Just amazing. It is a remarkable true love story of an owl and his girl(Stacey)I am loving it.
How lucky to see her and get a photo. I see she is not wearing any shoes though.... Kidding. thanks for your comments and your nap announcements. we may have to start a nap blog. happy days, Joanie
Lovely! I am reading the most WONDERFUL book, Wesley the Owl by Stacey O'Brien....... run out and borrow it! Just amazing. It is a remarkable true love story of an owl and his girl(Stacey)I am loving it.
ReplyDeleteshe IS so beautiful! wow! what a find!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow lucky to see her and get a photo.
ReplyDeleteI see she is not wearing any shoes though....
Kidding.
thanks for your comments and your nap announcements. we may have to start a nap blog.
happy days,
Joanie