What I love is how much both Rowan and Luka loved their boots. I wonder why?? What is so special about the boots. I also laughed because this weekend Luka was so excited about peeing in the potty at 5 guys and he was screaming "mommy I went pee pee in the potty" his excitement and glory was so awesome. He doesnt realize that there are manners or respectable ways he was just truly in the moment and excited--what a lesson. I am still smiling over it
I am smiling reading this. Yes, Rowan just loves his boots. He even slept in them one night...it was easier not to fight it....after 4 kids I've learned to fight the big battles and not worry about the little stuff. I wish Rowan would get excited about the potty. He wants nothing to do with it. All in good time!
What I love is how much both Rowan and Luka loved their boots. I wonder why?? What is so special about the boots. I also laughed because this weekend Luka was so excited about peeing in the potty at 5 guys and he was screaming "mommy I went pee pee in the potty" his excitement and glory was so awesome. He doesnt realize that there are manners or respectable ways he was just truly in the moment and excited--what a lesson. I am still smiling over it
ReplyDeleteI am smiling reading this. Yes, Rowan just loves his boots. He even slept in them one night...it was easier not to fight it....after 4 kids I've learned to fight the big battles and not worry about the little stuff. I wish Rowan would get excited about the potty. He wants nothing to do with it. All in good time!
ReplyDelete